Here is a smoky purple look I did using all Concrete Minerals for the eyeshadow.
- Urban Decay Primer Potion in “Eden”
- “Bat Breaker” to start crease, making a cat like wing
- blend out the harsh edge with “White Rabbit”, also highlight brow bone
- blend “Smut” into “Bat Breaker” and sweep it on inner corner and outer corner of eyelid
- in the empty middle space of eyelid I applied NYX Jumbo Pencil in “Milk”
- topped that with “Quarantine”
- blend “Ace of Knaves” to outer “V” of the eyelid also bring it down to lower lash line and smoke it out. About mid pupil.
- dab NYX Jumbo Pencil in “Milk” onto tear duct area and top it with “White Rabbit”, also drag what remains on brush to lower lash line to blend with “Ace of Knaves”
- line water line with Urban Decay’s 24/7 Glide on pencil in “Zero”. I set it with “Bat Breaker”.
- did a cat like winged liner on top lash line with Stila’s Sparkle Liquid Liner in “Starry”
- Used my Lorac 3D Multiplex Lashes mascara in black on a metal lash comb for lower and upper lashes
- completed my look with some falsies by Ardell (Demi Whispies, Invisabands)
- TheBalm’s Balm Shelter tinted moisturizer in “Light”
- TheBalm’s Time Balm concealer in “Lighter than Light”
- set with bareMinerals original finish foundation in “Light”
- contoured with NYX blush in “Taupe”
- applied Lime Crime’s “Coral of the Story” to apples of my cheeks
- highlighted with my one and only, Mary Lou-Manizer by TheBalm
- lightly lined lips with NYX lip liner in “Latte”
- finished off with MAC’s Viva Glam Lipstick in “Gaga 1”